Christmas Eve Children's Pageant Sign-up
We’d love to have your children participate in our Christmas Eve Children’s Pageant. This year the pageant will take place prior to 4 o’clock Mass on Christmas Eve, Sunday, December 24, 2017. The pageant will begin promptly at 3:15 PM. Following the pageant, children will have time to change and return to their families for Mass. Our children’s participation and joyous presence are very important to our celebration! If you have a child that would like to be a part of our pageant, please sign-up as soon as possible. Be sure to fill out a separate form for each child that would like to participate. If you prefer, you can also download a print friendly form to return to the parish office. Download print friendly sign-up form & letter.
We will be holding two practices this year.
- Sunday, December 10th, 10:00 - 11:15 AM (meet in the church)
- There will be a quick run-through of the pageant.
- Thursday, December 21st, 4:30 - 6:30 PM (Yeazel Hall)
- Children will take home costumes after this practice.
- Pizza dinner will be provided for families following practice at 6:00 PM