Find your story in His Story
Unlocking the Mystery of the Bible
If you would like to have a deeper relationship with God and a better understanding of your faith, then join us for Unlocking the Mystery of the Bible. You will not only benefit personally from being part of this study; you will also help to bring about a profound renewal in our parish as we grow closer to Christ. The study includes a series of eight informative and engaging half-hour videos presented by Jeff Cavins. Each video will be followed by a lively group discussion. Holy Cross will begin Unlocking the Mystery of the Bible in March. We have five different small group sessions, so pick one that works well for your schedule. We're also able to cover half of the cost of the materials, so it's only $10 to get all of the resources for the study! Sign-up below!
Five different group session times available:
- Sunday mornings: March 5, 12, 19, 26, April 2, 9, (*NOT Easter Sunday), 23, 30; 10:00 - 11:15am; Facilitator: Dc. Dare Dutter
- Tuesday mornings: March 7, 14, 21, 28, April 4, 11, 18. 25; 10:00 - 11:30am; Facilitator: Joan Snyder
- Wednesday mornings: March 8, 15, 22, 29, April 5, 12, 26, May 3; 10:30am - 12:00pm; Facilitator: Maria Podbelski
- Wednesday afternoons: March 8, 15, 22, 29, April 5, 12, 19, 26; 1:00 - 2:15pm; Facilitator: Dc. Nathan Gunn
- Thursday evenings: March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, April 6, (*NOT Holy Thursday), 20, 27; 7:00 - 8:30pm; Facilitator: Dc. Dare Dutter
We've got you covered
Price to register is only $10 and includes a color-coded Bible Timeline Chart, a Bible study workbook, and the ability to stream the study videos online at your convenience. This is a $20 value, but we'd like to cover half of it for you. Just bring $10 to your first group meeting.